Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Darius was born in Bruma, so he could be more similar to Nords than most Imperials, and apart from the accent, which he could have picked up in Skyrim, and one could be confused over the matter if the Imperial had Nordic traits such as lighter skin.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

The Rebel wrote: TESO will be terrible. I hope not but still...

Not holding my breath on that one mate. Most MMOs suck balls. But I hope beyond hope....
(*Game mechanics based on SWTOR*)
FUCK.
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 pm

I think the game on its own will be fine, but I don't think it will be a good Elder Scrolls game.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:I think the game on its own will be fine, but I don't think it will be a good Elder Scrolls game.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:This Imperial was brought up in Bruma, so he could be more similar to Nords than most Imperials, and apart from the accent, which he could have picked up in Skyrim, one could be confused over the matter if the Imperial had Nordic traits such as lighter skin.

Yeah but he also said that he was smaller than even the avrage imperial. He said in his character sheet thingy he was an Imperial, so i took him as one.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote: Darius was born in Bruma, so he could be more similar to Nords than most Imperials, and apart from the accent, which he could have picked up in Skyrim, and one could be confused over the matter if the Imperial had Nordic traits such as lighter skin.

Actually, disregard that. I didn't remember that his hair was dark, and his skin tanned. Still, it doesn't matter, as an Imperial could have good reason to travel to High Hrothgar as I've stated before.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 pm

I just want to say....

7 thousand steps, not 10.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:02 pm

So the tag team is not happening? Sad
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:So the tag team is not happening? Sad
I too am disappointed.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:04 pm

can i just put it out there that the thu'um is not native to nords some bosmer have it a specific lineage mind you but its there
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 pm

The Rebel wrote:
I too am disappointed.

Lol still might happen just not yet Razz and tomarrow I will be driving by to my home. so i will be gone for 11 hours and leaving at 6:30 sooo around 5:30ish
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
I too am disappointed.

Lol still might happen just not yet Razz and tomarrow I will be driving by to my home. so i will be gone for 11 hours and leaving at 6:30 sooo around 5:30ish

Need anyone to control Seta?

If it is me kinky things WILL happen.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 pm

Maybe the torture chamber will be of use after all, if she's into that type of thing.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:

Maybe the torture chamber will be of use after all, if she's into that type of thing.
Oh you. =P
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
I too am disappointed.

Sure lol but everyone you do it too would have to consent Razz
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 pm

just so everyone knows when you are in hrothgar untill i post Eradrann and his brother will be talking with Paarthurnax

and seen as Vulgruff has taken it upon himslef to walk up the mountain rather none of you did at the moment

please Smile
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:just so everyone knows when you are in hrothgar untill i post Eradrann and his brother will be talking with Paarthurnax

and seen as Vulgruff has taken it upon himslef to walk up the mountain rather none of you did at the moment

please Smile

Hey I started that before you said you don't want us going up there, I saved it. Were waiting.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:just so everyone knows when you are in hrothgar untill i post Eradrann and his brother will be talking with Paarthurnax

please Smile

Say what? Can you explain that a little better?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:49 pm

This Empire assassins thing you guys are doing, are you making it up or did it exist in lore?
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Vulgruff wrote:This Empire assassins thing you guys are doing, are you making it up or did it exist in lore?

I know the Pentius doubled as assassins but was there a whole order?
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Vulgruff wrote:This Empire assassins thing you guys are doing, are you making it up or did it exist in lore?
It isn't really part of the Empire or really associated with it. Just it's origins.

We made it up though.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Arnier can't post for a few hours as something has 'cropped up'.

He said he'll post as soon as he can.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:24 pm

NAME: Erlander
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Currently none
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Specially crafted and enchanted longbow, Longsword.
REGION OF BIRTH: Whiterun, Skyrim
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: When he was really young he fell in with the Thieves guild, but when the Great War began he left that behind and joined the Empire. He served as a Ranger and until the end of the war, and he went back to Whiterun. When Ulfric rebeled, he picked up his bow once again. While originally he set out to stop Ulfric, he couldn't stand the Empire being allied with the Thalmor and joined the Stormcloaks. After the Rebellion he decided that he would spend the rest of his life hunting Thalmor. He studied for many years as a Ranger learning about every faction you could think of, and served as a faction adviser for the Empire, then later Ulfric.
PERSONALITY: Joyful, doesn't let anything bring him down.
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Green
SKIN: Pale
BODY: Tall, but skinny. Still extreamly agile, despite his age.
CLOTHING: A long green/brown cloak and oblivion style leather armor
DISLIKES: Thalmor in the Empire.
AMBITIONS: Rid the Empire of Thalmor.
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He can't stand what the Empire has started to become, and hopes it will be restored to its formal glory if the Thalmor are destroyed.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:26 pm

So like uh ya
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Vulgruff wrote:NAME: Erlander
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Currently none
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Specially crafted and enchanted longbow, Longsword.
REGION OF BIRTH: Whiterun, Skyrim
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: When he was really young he fell in with the Thieves guild, but when the Great War began he left that behind and joined the Empire. He served as a Ranger and until the end of the war, and he went back to Whiterun. When Ulfric rebeled, he picked up his bow once again. While originally he set out to stop Ulfric, he couldn't stand the Empire being allied with the Thalmor and joined the Stormcloaks. After the Rebellion he decided that he would spend the rest of his life hunting Thalmor. He studied for many years as a Ranger learning about every faction you could think of, and served as a faction adviser for the Empire, then later Ulfric.
PERSONALITY: Joyful, doesn't let anything bring him down.
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Green
SKIN: Pale
BODY: Tall, but skinny. Still extreamly agile, despite his age.
CLOTHING: A long green/brown cloak and oblivion style leather armor
DISLIKES: Thalmor in the Empire.
AMBITIONS: Rid the Empire of Thalmor.
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: He can't stand what the Empire has started to become, and hopes it will be restored to its formal glory if the Thalmor are destroyed.

He joined the Legion at 10? 4E 206 now and the war began 4E 171.
And every faction? Will he know of the Mortalitus because I can think how interesting this can get.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next