Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

+5
Vulgruff
Ulfric Stormcloak
Sovngarde
The Rebel
Arnier the fallen
9 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:35 am

Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:hmmm what can i post....

Not too late for the tag team...

Lol they are trying to kill a dragon no? and gonna message Vulgruff first Razz

No, we are not trying to kill a dragon. We are only talking in hypotheticals here.

I totally misread that again....hmm what to post....

"Do you think I should get some Dragon Balls?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Rise of The Dragonguard OOC and Singup thread #1

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:36 am

ok everyone... I am in need of help... I got most of sheet filled but... coming up blank with ambitions and reasons for ambitions.

here's what I got so far.

NAME: Fenreld
RACE: Bosmer
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Stormcloak supporter
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP: Inflitrator
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Ebony Bow and Arrows.
REGION OF BIRTH: Skyrim
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Was raised by Nords at a young age. His Nord Parents found him near the borders of High Rock. After his Nord Parents died of old age he found him self wanders the wild and eventually returned to the borders of High Rock where he met Lord Harkon, whom Invited Fenreld into His family. Having to live in the Shadows he used his Archery skills to stay alive from bandits and the Dawnguard when they reformed. Is a skilled infiltrator. Has ties to the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Didn't actually Join the Stormcloak Army but particapted in infiltratration missions when needed.
PERSONALITY: Cold, but gentle and once his guard has been lowered. Will do anything for coin if the price is right.
HAIR: Jet Black
EYES: Vampire Orange/Red
SKIN: Pale
BODY: Average build, but firm and strong enough to wield a bow.
CLOTHING: Jet black Vampire Armor, with cloak and mask to protect against sun light.
DISLIKES: Thalmor, Imperial
AMBITIONS:
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS:
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:hmmm what can i post....

Not too late for the tag team...

Lol they are trying to kill a dragon no? and gonna message Vulgruff first Razz

No, we are not trying to kill a dragon. We are only talking in hypotheticals here.

I totally misread that again....hmm what to post....

"Do you think I should get some Dragon Balls?"
omg just died laughing lol.......Gonna wait for Vulgruff to respond to me maybe? idk sorry i am too tired to think of what to post
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 am

DanielStormblade wrote:
PERSONALITY: Cold, but gentle and once his guard has been lowered. Will do anything for coin if the price is right.

Perhaps explore this a little in your ambitions?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 am

The Rebel wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:

Perhaps explore this a little in your ambitions?
...yeah. Yeah that works...
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:59 am

NAME: Fenreld
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Was raised by Nords at a young age. His Nord Parents found him near the borders of High Rock. After his Nord Parents died of old age he found him self wanders the wild and eventually returned to the borders of High Rock where he met Lord Harkon, whom Invited Fenreld into His family. Having to live in the Shadows he used his Archery skills to stay alive from bandits and the Dawnguard when they reformed. Is a skilled infiltrator. Has ties to the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Didn't actually Join the Stormcloak Army but particapted in infiltratration missions when needed.
CLOTHING: Jet black Vampire Armor, with cloak and mask to protect against sun light.
AMBITIONS: Selling his Infiltration and Stealthy assassinations to highest bidder
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: To use the coin it brings to search for his long lost past.. Why was he raised by Nords...? What happened to his Bosmer Parents...? Was he abandoned... or orphaned...? These are questions he was determined to have answered regardless of the method used.

(thank you to Sovengarde and Rebel for helping me figure out my ambitions)
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:34 am

DanielStormblade wrote:NAME: Fenreld
AMBITIONS: Selling his Infiltration and Stealthy assassinations to highest bidder
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: To use the coin it brings to search for his long lost past.. Why was he raised by Nords...? What happened to his Bosmer Parents...? Was he abandoned... or orphaned...? These are questions he was determined to have answered regardless of the method used.

And maybe add "Seeking a cure to being a bloodsucking parasite" while you are at it?
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:36 am

james.steelhaven wrote:

And maybe add "Seeking a cure to being a bloodsucking parasite" while you are at it?
Nah. I love being a vampire... I fear death even thought I deal it out often Razz
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 am

Grimnir Stormblade wrote: Imperials (supporters, not the race), Daedra (ESPECIALLY Herma-Mora), assassins, organized crime

I'm sure you're going to get on well with our Guild of Assassins that kills the enemies of the Empire, and happens to have two Daedra worshipping Dunmer in it.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:07 am

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Grimnir Stormblade wrote: Imperials (supporters, not the race), Daedra (ESPECIALLY Herma-Mora), assassins, organized crime

I'm sure you're going to get on well with our Guild of Assassins that kills the enemies of the Empire, and happens to have two Daedra worshipping Dunmer in it.

He should've just wrote Mortalitus.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:17 am

The Rebel wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:

He should've just wrote Mortalitus.
Heh... if I'm approved. I'm sure he won't like me
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 am

NAME: Metina
RACE: Nord
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED: Stormcloak
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP: bodyguard
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Weilds an old dwarven war hammer. Prefers fire magic.
REGION OF BIRTH: Near High rock
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Born illegitmitly to another nord mother, Metina was taken away to High Rock to avoid persecution in White run from the mothers family. Metina was raised as a warrior and as a male. With hair cut shor, she was always told to wear thick cloths when she was in her teens. by the time she was 15 she noticed that she had things that other guys did not. Causing her to set you, stealing her fathers dwarven armor set and weapon. She set out to find her half sister Seta.
PERSONALITY: Rough, an all around Tom boy
HAIR: Short brown hair
EYES: blue
SKIN: pale white
BODY: About medium, slightly bigger then the average Nord female.
CLOTHING: Tend to wear her armor alot, Full Dwarven plate with shield and weapon.
When not wearing her armor, Metina wears a cloth tunic and cloth pants.
LIKES: Dweamor technology. Training and meeting new people
DISLIKES: Thieves guild, Thalmor.
AMBITIONS: Prove herself to other nords
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: being an illegitimate child of a woman she feels she needs to prove herself and ear respect.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Approved

Same to Sovngarde.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 pm

awesome thank you. now... how to start... lol
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 pm

DanielStormblade wrote:awesome thank you. now... how to start... lol

Here, i'ma post now and i'll get you into the story. And you can meet up with Metina
(Fyi her assume her is a he Razz )
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielStormblade Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
DanielStormblade wrote:awesome thank you. now... how to start... lol

Here, i'ma post now and i'll get you into the story. And you can meet up with Metina
(Fyi her assume her is a he Razz )

Lol Fair enough. At least I won't be in the Cellar of Candlehearth Hall for a "week" bored Razz
DanielStormblade
DanielStormblade
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Sovngarde wrote:NAME: Metina
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE: Weilds an old dwarven war hammer. Prefers fire magic.
HISTORY OF CHARACTER: Born illegitmitly to another nord mother, Metina was taken away to High Rock to avoid persecution in White run from the mothers family. Metina was raised as a warrior and as a male. With hair cut shor, she was always told to wear thick cloths when she was in her teens. by the time she was 15 she noticed that she had things that other guys did not. Causing her to set you, stealing her fathers dwarven armor set and weapon. She set out to find her half sister Seta.
CLOTHING: Tend to wear her armor alot, Full Dwarven plate with shield and weapon.
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS: being an illegitimate child of a woman she feels she needs to prove herself and ear respect.

Another female Nord? Will she want the D too?
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

Haha. Probably Daniel's.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

maybeee yours as well lol
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Vulgruff, what are your plans now for Erlander?
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 pm

The Rebel wrote:Vulgruff, what are your plans now for Erlander?

Well seeing how you guys are so damn stubborn hes gonna go do something else
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

I would say do your plans with Grimnir.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

Probably gonna go off Thalmor killing, down with the point ears and all of that.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

Probably gonna go off Thalmor killing, down with the point ears and all of that.

Sounds good. I think I may go a little cultist.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:59 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

Sounds good. I think I may go a little cultist.

Thats... not Apocalypse Now ish, not at all....
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next