The Rise of the Dragonguard

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  Sovngarde on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 pm

Sipping on the mead, she jumps slightly at the man who sat down next to her and she coughs and nods putting down the mead and attempts to smile "Of course, ummm please sit? My name is Seta, by the way as you just found out." with a sly wink she looks up again and back to the door. With a smile she nods at him. As Vulgruff enters the inn her eyes follow him as he moves toward her" He is actually pretty handsome." Seeing his mouth move she comes back to reality and gives a smile " Hello, Vulgruff I am doing....doing okay. What about you Vulgruff? you are not too sad anymore i hope?"" moving her hand to her hair she runs her hand through her hair keeping her eyes on the two men who were now sitting with her.

Sitting further forward, she places the mead down wiping her mouth quickly. Playing with her hair again even after she combed it with her fingers. Looking at the two men she gives a half smile" I do feel better with two big strong nords here to protect me." With a wink she sits back staring at Vulgruff then back to Jurgen. Seta, pushes the Mead toward Vulgruff " Drink Vulgruff. You look....thirsty." With a wink she turns back to Jurgen" So, Jurgen is it? What brought a strong nord to the foot of High Hrothgar?"
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff

After telling Arngeir he should speak with the Bosmer, Vulgruff proceeded back down the mountain, into Ivarstead. Once reaching the bottom he walked into the inn where he saw Seta and another nord drinking. Vulgruff took a seat and said, "Hello Seta, and you are?" he asked the nord.

"Jurgen, of Windhelm. So, Seta's this one's name? Nice to meet'cha, if your drinking."

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/736x/92/84/8b/92848b6cd6f8674168c30c87a9b08cdd.jpg

Vulgruff

Vulgruff stuck out his arm and said, "Hello Jurgen, names Vulgruff. I lived in Windhelm for a few years, I don't think I ever saw you. Have you been away?"

Jurgen
---------------------------
"For too long my friend. For far too long." *he takes another drink as he sits as the bar* "Tell me how fares my old home city? Candle-hearth still burning?"
*To Seta:*
"As for my travels, I need a place to rest. The trip hasn't been kind. A group of bandits have taken up at Helgen, bastards killed my horse. I've had to shake off the last few days with drink and pleasurable company, of which there is not much to be had here."

Last edited by james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff

After telling Arngeir he should speak with the Bosmer, Vulgruff proceeded back down the mountain, into Ivarstead. Once reaching the bottom he walked into the inn where he saw Seta and another nord drinking. Vulgruff took a seat and said, "Hello Seta, and you are?" he asked the nord.

"Jurgen, of Windhelm. So, Seta's this one's name? Nice to meet'cha, if your drinking."

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/736x/92/84/8b/92848b6cd6f8674168c30c87a9b08cdd.jpg

Vulgruff

Vulgruff stuck out his arm and said, "Hello Jurgen, names Vulgruff. I lived in Windhelm for a few years, I don't think I ever saw you. Have you been away?"

Jurgen
---------------------------
"For too long my friend. For far too long." *he takes another drink as he sits as the bar* "Tell me how fares my old home city? Candle-hearth still burning?"

"As for my travels, I need a place to rest. The trip hasn't been kind. A group of bandits have taken up at Helgen, bastards killed my horse. I've had to shake off the last few days with drink and pleasurable company, of which there is not much to be had here."

"It's seen better days. Wasn't looking so good after the Empire sacked it...." Vulgruff looked down in silence for a moment then said, "Wait, you came from Helgen? Where you coming from Cyrodill?
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

http://www.Facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Sovngarde wrote:Sipping on the mead, she jumps slightly at the man who sat down next to her and she coughs and nods putting down the mead and attempts to smile "Of course, ummm please sit? My name is Seta, by the way as you just found out." with a sly wink she looks up again and back to the door. With a smile she nods at him. As Vulgruff enters the inn her eyes follow him as he moves toward her" He is actually pretty handsome." Seeing his mouth move she comes back to reality and gives a smile " Hello, Vulgruff I am doing....doing okay. What about you Vulgruff? you are not too sad anymore i hope?"" moving her hand to her hair she runs her hand through her hair keeping her eyes on the two men who were now sitting with her.

Sitting further forward, she places the mead down wiping her mouth quickly. Playing with her hair again even after she combed it with her fingers. Looking at the two men she gives a half smile" I do feel better with two big strong nords here to protect me." With a wink she sits back staring at Vulgruff then back to Jurgen. Seta, pushes the Mead toward Vulgruff " Drink Vulgruff. You look....thirsty." With a wink she turns back to Jurgen" So, Jurgen is it? What brought a strong nord to the foot of High Hrothgar?"

Vulgruff then sat next to Seta and picked up the mead and took a drink, "Thank you Seta" he said with a smile.
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Jurgen
-------------------
"No, from Falkreath. I was a guard there during the recent troubles. Tried to stop by for supplies and rest, bastards ran me to Riverwood. Then I came over the gap."
*sip*
"Not much for navel gazing these days, did too much of it in the war."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:Jurgen
-------------------
"No, from Falkreath. I was a guard there during the recent troubles. Tried to stop by for supplies and rest, bastards ran me to Riverwood. Then I came over the gap."
*sip*
"Not much for navel gazing these days, did too much of it in the war."

"Hmph" Vulgruff grunted, "Which war?"
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Jurgen:
-----------
"The war. THE war. With the Gold-skin Dominion sitting in one of their prisons."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:Jurgen:
-----------
"The war. THE war. With the Gold-skin Dominion sitting in one of their prisons."

Well that pushed a button "Sorry, it's an honor to drink with a man who served in The Great War." Vulgruff raised his bottle, "Who'd you serve with?" he asked.
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
-----------

Well that pushed a button "Sorry, it's an honor to drink with a man who served in The Great War." Vulgruff raised his bottle, "Who'd you serve with?" he asked.

"I went with Ulfric back in our Legionnaire days, when I was young and stupid.
My brother and I served as Centurions in a heavy cavalry legion, involved in some bloody messes."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:39 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
-----------

My brother and I served as Centurions in a heavy cavalry legion, involved in some bloody messes."

At the sound of Ulfric's name, Vulgruff dropped his mead. "you... you knew Ulfric?" Vulgruff stuttered. "Ulfric was like an Older brother to me.... I served as one of his officers during the rebellion. He took me in after my parents died."
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
-----------

At the sound of Ulfric's name, Vulgruff dropped his mead. "you... you knew Ulfric?" Vulgruff stuttered. "Ulfric was like an Older brother to me.... I served as one of his officers during the rebellion. He took me in after my parents died."

"Aye, I knew him. Back them we were all piss and rage, fire in our veins. Couldn't be stopped in battle. How wrong we were.
Taken in you say? Did he give you any of that greybeard 'navel gazing' talk? We would give him hell over that."

james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
-----------

"Aye, I knew him. Back them we were all piss and rage, fire in our veins. Couldn't be stopped in battle. How wrong we were.
Taken in you say? Did he give you any of that greybeard 'navel gazing' talk? We would give him hell over that."

"Yeah..." Vulgruff smiled. "Shame we lost. Ulfric was a good man."
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
-----------

"Yeah..." Vulgruff smiled. "Shame we lost. Ulfric was a good man."

Jurgen:
----------------------------------------
"Don't weep for Ulfric, my good man. Although I was not there, I bet he died a true Nord and took a lot of the bastards with him.
No, weep not for Ulfric's end, but celebrate his life. I'm sure that is what he would want us to do as he looks upon us from Sovengard."

*Jurgen lifts a mug high in a silent salute to better memories.*

"Now, let's not talk of dead friends, but of the living ones. What brings you this way?"
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Vulgruff raised is mug. "Seta and I came here with a wood elf friend of ours seeking his lost brother. There was an Imperial with us, but of course he just to his gold and ran, no sense of brotherhood." Vulgruff took a drink of his mead, it was running dry. "The Wood Elf is still up in High Hrothgar. I hope he's okay. What brings you here my good man?"
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff raised is mug. "Seta and I came here with a wood elf friend of ours seeking his lost brother. There was an Imperial with us, but of course he just to his gold and ran, no sense of brotherhood." Vulgruff took a drink of his mead, it was running dry. "The Wood Elf is still up in High Hrothgar. I hope he's okay. What brings you here my good man?"

"Relaxing from a bad run in with bandits, as mentioned. Was heading up to Windhelm. Personal business with a 'ghost'. So to speak.
A brother, long thought dead, thanks to- what are they called? The gold skin spies? Thalmor?
A victim of Their mind games while in prison, memories I care not to recall.

Anyways, I recently learned that he is alive and in Windhelm so I seek to find him."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:30 pm

Jugren:
----------------------------------
"Did you say a wood elf? What brings a bosmer this far north, and up that mountain, no less?"
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:Vulgruff raised is mug. "Seta and I came here with a wood elf friend of ours seeking his lost brother. There was an Imperial with us, but of course he just to his gold and ran, no sense of brotherhood." Vulgruff took a drink of his mead, it was running dry. "The Wood Elf is still up in High Hrothgar. I hope he's okay. What brings you here my good man?"

"Relaxing from a bad run in with bandits, as mentioned. Was heading up to Windhelm. Personal business with a 'ghost'. So to speak.
A brother, long thought dead, thanks to- what are they called? The gold skin spies? Thalmor?

Anyways, I recently learned that he is alive and in Windhelm so I seek to find him."

"Damned Thalmor. Seems like every decent citizen of Skyrim has had problems with the. All because the Empire lets them roam freely, out of check. I haven't been to Windhelm since the Empire sacked it.... mind if I join you when you leave?"

"Oh yeah Eradrann. He is looking for his brother, that came from Akavir. Its an odd story for sure...."
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

"Damned Thalmor. Seems like every decent citizen of Skyrim has had problems with the. All because the Empire lets them roam freely, out of check. I haven't been to Windhelm since the Empire sacked it.... mind if I join you when you leave?"

"Oh yeah Eradrann. He is looking for his brother, that came from Akavir. Its an odd story for sure...."

Jurgen
------------------------------
*Jurgen rubs his beard, still very dark despite his age.*
"Surely. I could stand some interesting company." *Eyes Seta*
"My dead horse is... well... dead, and he didn't talk much besides.
If your worried about your bosmer friend, I don't mind making a detour 'up the hill' to check on him.
Windhelm has stood for thousands of years, I doubt it's going anywhere soon."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

Jurgen
If your worried about your bosmer friend, I don't mind making a detour 'up the hill' to check on him.

"I don't think I'd want to climb the 10,000 steps with dark coming. Lets rest for the night and see if he is okay on the 'marrow."
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

"Your decision, but I don't recall that climb being much more pleasant in the daylight, either. I can gather provisions for a trek to Windhelm while we wait."

Jurgen

"I don't think I'd want to climb the 10,000 steps with dark coming. Lets rest for the night and see if he is okay on the 'marrow."

"Your choice, but I don't recall that climb being any easier in the daylight either. I will gather provisions for a trek to Windhelm. How many are coming? 5?"
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:15 am

Seta
----------------------------------------------------------

Seta smiles at the two men. "Glad to see you two getting along so well." Flipping her hair, she reaches back to tie her hair into a pony tail. Looking at them she nods" High Hrothgar, whats it like up there? Can the Greybeards really use the voice?" Catching herself she coughs and looks down to the ground. Looking back up, her cheeks still red she looks to Vulgruff" So, Vulgruff, are you hurt? i saw the ending of the fight with the bandits. But I do not know if you took any wounds from their blades." Smiling at the man " But I doubt a strong man such as yourself would barely even feel most wounds, right?"

Looking to Jurgen, she cocks her head" Jurgen right? How about you? Hurt in any way?" Reaching down she smooths her dress with one fluid motion as a "Clink" is heard as a jeweled sheath clatters to the ground. Reaching down quickly, Seta grabs it and pulls back the sleeve of her dress and ties the sheath back around her bicep before pulling the sleeve back down. Blushing again she looks to the two men "Sorry about that.....And I hate to ask, but I do not think I have enough fora room here tonight, usually as a healer I camp or sleep with the local docter and his family or I am givena tent. So i usually bring small amounts of money." Rubbing her neck restlessly as she looks to Vulgruff then to Jurgen.
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 am

Sovngarde wrote:Seta
----------------------------------------------------------

Seta smiles at the two men. "Glad to see you two getting along so well." Flipping her hair, she reaches back to tie her hair into a pony tail. Looking at them she nods" High Hrothgar, whats it like up there? Can the Greybeards really use the voice?" Catching herself she coughs and looks down to the ground. Looking back up, her cheeks still red she looks to Vulgruff" So, Vulgruff, are you hurt? i saw the ending of the fight with the bandits. But I do not know if you took any wounds from their blades." Smiling at the man " But I doubt a strong man such as yourself would barely even feel most wounds, right?"

Looking to Jurgen, she cocks her head" Jurgen right? How about you? Hurt in any way?" Reaching down she smooths her dress with one fluid motion as a "Clink" is heard as a jeweled sheath clatters to the ground. Reaching down quickly, Seta grabs it and pulls back the sleeve of her dress and ties the sheath back around her bicep before pulling the sleeve back down. Blushing again she looks to the two men "Sorry about that.....And I hate to ask, but I do not think I have enough fora room here tonight, usually as a healer I camp or sleep with the local docter and his family or I am given a tent. So i usually bring small amounts of money." Rubbing her neck restlessly as she looks to Vulgruff then to Jurgen.

Jurgen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't know about the greybeards, but I have seen the voice in action by what was considered a rank amateur. Not something to consider lightly.
As for wounds, I mastered healing arts years ago. It seemed common sense considering I was military at the time."
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:45 am

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn awoke very earlier, and got little sleep. He decided to go get something to eat before setting off for the Penitus Oculatus Outpost, where he presumed Lucius had gone. That is, if Lucius didn't come to the inn first. He only had a light breakfast consisting of some Apple Cabbage Soup and Cabbage, his favourite, before setting off from the inn.
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:19 am

Lord Nerevar wrote:Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drelayn awoke very earlier, and got little sleep. He decided to go get something to eat before setting off for the Penitus Oculatus Outpost, where he presumed Lucius had gone. That is, if Lucius didn't come to the inn first. He only had a light breakfast consisting of some Apple Cabbage Soup and Cabbage, his favourite, before setting off from the inn.
Lucius

As Lucius enjoyed doing on a warm morning, he left the Outpost early for some hunting when he saw Drelayn wondering about Dragons Bridge, restless. "If you wlould prefer, we can leave for the warehouse now." Lucius asked.

Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:26 am

Lucius

As Lucius enjoyed doing on a warm morning, he left the Outpost early for some hunting when he saw Drelayn wondering about Dragons Bridge, restless. "If you wlould prefer, we can leave for the warehouse now." Lucius asked.

Drelayn

Have you done all you need to here in Dragon Bridge? If so, I have a carriage waiting for me on the edge of town. I can wait for a little longer if there is anyone else you need to meet, or anything you need to do before we leave.
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top