Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  james.steelhaven on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:Do you mean why Ulfric did it?

Why Ulfric agreed to do the Forsworn thing if he knew the Jarl would renege.

'Bear Baiting' kind of thing.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  The Rebel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:Do you mean why Ulfric did it?

Why Ulfric agreed to do the Forsworn thing if he knew the Jarl would renege.

'Bear Baiting' kind of thing.

Ulfric is a strategical genius of sorts.

He most likely did it to gain support for his cause. All Ulfric cares about is Ulfric, it matters not who dies.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  james.steelhaven on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 pm

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:Do you mean why Ulfric did it?

Why Ulfric agreed to do the Forsworn thing if he knew the Jarl would renege.

'Bear Baiting' kind of thing.

Ulfric is a strategical genius of sorts.

He most likely did it to gain support for his cause. All Ulfric cares about is Ulfric, it matters not who dies.

Including himself?
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  Lord Nerevar on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I agree with The Rebel. What I meant was, Talos wasn't really the reason, as Ulfric knew he wasn't go to get it, I think The Rebel's point is more accurate, it was to gain support.
avatar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2013-03-25
Location : Red Mountain, Resdayn.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  james.steelhaven on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:I agree with The Rebel. What I meant was, Talos wasn't really the reason, as Ulfric knew he wasn't go to get it, I think The Rebel's point is more accurate, it was to gain support.

And I can see that too. Hence, the 'Bear Baiting' comment earlier.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  The Rebel on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:31 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:I agree with The Rebel. What I meant was, Talos wasn't really the reason, as Ulfric knew he wasn't go to get it, I think The Rebel's point is more accurate, it was to gain support.

And I can see that too. Hence, the 'Bear Baiting' comment earlier.

Well, not quite but I see your point.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  james.steelhaven on Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 pm

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:I agree with The Rebel. What I meant was, Talos wasn't really the reason, as Ulfric knew he wasn't go to get it, I think The Rebel's point is more accurate, it was to gain support.

And I can see that too. Hence, the 'Bear Baiting' comment earlier.

Well, not quite but I see your point.

Markarth sealed the deal, so to speak.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead King Torygg - DISCUSS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum