I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 am


Seeing as 1/5 of the posts here are done by me, the Imperial 'Dog'.

I unofficialy (Grimnir pls) claim The RP section and Fan fic for the Empire!

That is all.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Grimnir on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:40 am

And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

_________________

All hail to Ulfric you are the high king
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

avatar
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 35
Location : Whiterun

http://stormcloaksoldier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Vulgruff on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 am

GTFO
avatar
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States

http://www.Facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 am

Vulgruff wrote:GTFO
Excuse my 4Chan-ness but...

No u.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Sovngarde on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 am

Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 am

Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

I know this isn't meant to be serious but all the current Empire is doing is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

And Grimnir pls.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Sovngarde on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am

poof
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 am

Sovngarde wrote:poof
poof?

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 am

The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

... is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

Right, so that's why they have an embassy up the hill near both Solitude and a prison? Wonderful job defending Skyrim from the Thalmor, buddy.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

... is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

Right, so that's why they have an embassy up the hill near both Solitude and a prison? Wonderful job defending Skyrim from the Thalmor, buddy.
There's an American embassy in Nigeria, doesn't mean America are a threat to Nigeria.

And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

... is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

Right, so that's why they have an embassy up the hill near both Solitude and a prison? Wonderful job defending Skyrim from the Thalmor, buddy.
There's an American embassy in Nigeria, doesn't mean America are a threat to Nigeria.

And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion.

But we are not imprisoning Nigerians for religious views, are we? Weak retort is weak!

"And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat" -- that the Empire signed, not us Stormcloaks, who want no part of it, and....
"and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion." And that justifies atrocities.... how exactly?
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:05 am

james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

... is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

Right, so that's why they have an embassy up the hill near both Solitude and a prison? Wonderful job defending Skyrim from the Thalmor, buddy.
There's an American embassy in Nigeria, doesn't mean America are a threat to Nigeria.

And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion.

But we are not imprisoning Nigerians for religious views, are we? Weak retort is weak!

"And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat" -- that the Empire signed, not us Stormcloaks, who want no part of it, and....
"and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion." And that justifies atrocities.... how exactly?

Skyrim is a Province of the Empire and has been for a LONG time. It matters not what a rebellion thinks.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Sovngarde on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:13 am

"popcorn"
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 am

Sovngarde wrote:"popcorn"
Sweet or Salty?

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 am

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
Grimnir wrote:And y'all Imperial mofuggas wonder why we have a problem with you? This is sovereign Stormcloak territory, and you still need to invade and claim it as your own. Imperialistic swine! Razz

... is defending its land, from rebels and the Thalmor, not invading.

Right, so that's why they have an embassy up the hill near both Solitude and a prison? Wonderful job defending Skyrim from the Thalmor, buddy.
There's an American embassy in Nigeria, doesn't mean America are a threat to Nigeria.

And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion.

But we are not imprisoning Nigerians for religious views, are we? Weak retort is weak!



"And the Prison is to enforce the terms of the concordat" -- that the Empire signed, not us Stormcloaks, who want no part of it, and....
"and the Thalmor would have stayed out had Ulfric not started his rebellion." And that justifies atrocities.... how exactly?

Skyrim is a Province of the Empire and has been for a LONG time. It matters not what a rebellion thinks.


Found, built, and forged by Nord blood and steel. We did it once, we can do it again.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 am

I fail to see your point. Nords founded the Empire, Imperial are Nords 2.0 and Skyrim is an Imperial Province. You forget what you are, a rebellion. You aren't an army protecting your land in that it isn't really yours. Skyrim has been the Empires since it'sfoundation IIRC.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Grimnir on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:49 am

You seriously overestimate the importance of your precious empire, which has only existed for around 500 years or so, while Skyrim has been the home of the Nords for thousands of years. Get your facts straight. The Empire you so love didn't begin until the start of the Third Era, whereas Skyrim has been, well, Skyrim, since the Merethic Era. Don't come talking to Nords about which is older - we'll win every time. Oh, and who was it that the gods gave the Thu'um to? Sure as hell wasn't no Imperials... Very Happy

_________________

All hail to Ulfric you are the high king
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

avatar
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 35
Location : Whiterun

http://stormcloaksoldier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 am

The Rebel wrote:I fail to see your point. Nords founded the Empire, Imperial are Nords 2.0 and Skyrim is an Imperial Province. You forget what you are, a rebellion. You aren't an army protecting your land in that it isn't really yours. Skyrim has been the Empires since it'sfoundation IIRC.

Not ours? So those barrows contain whose ancestors, exactly? The elves? No, I don't think so.
This land is our land, by right of conquest and forged by Nord blood and steel.

avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 am

Grimnir wrote:You seriously overestimate the importance of your precious empire, which has only existed for around 500 years or so, while Skyrim has been the home of the Nords for thousands of years. Get your facts straight. The Empire you so love didn't begin until the start of the Third Era, whereas Skyrim has been, well, Skyrim, since the Merethic Era. Don't come talking to Nords about which is older - we'll win every time. Oh, and who was it that the gods gave the Thu'um to? Sure as hell wasn't no Imperials... Very Happy
The gods. As in plural. What are you on about? Only one god taught the Thu'um to the Nords.

And the current Empire is the same as the Alessian Empire though different. It's still the same but different. Like a rebirth, but it's still the same.

The Empires change but are ultimately the same. One Empire falls another reunites it and starts again, this goes on and on.


The land is yours in that sense. Skyrim is for the nords. But not the Rebels. The rebels do not represent the majority of Nords.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Grimnir on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

The Rebel wrote:The gods. As in plural. What are you on about? Only one god taught the Thu'um to the Nords.

You think Akatosh wasn't involved somehow, since the Thu'um is His domain?

The Rebel wrote:And the current Empire is the same as the Alessian Empire though different. It's still the same but different. Like a rebirth, but it's still the same.

*yawn* I'm sorry, but no. The Mede dynasty is nowhere near anywhere comparable to the Septim Dynasty or the Alessian Empire, both of which were founded with the promise of Akatosh. There is no Dragonblood involved anymore, hence not the same Empire. And there was quite a gap between the first and second Empire, so to say that they're exactly the same is a bit ignorant of fact.

The Rebel wrote:The land is yours in that sense. Skyrim is for the nords. But not the Rebels. The rebels do not represent the majority of Nords.

I beg to differ. The majority of Nords in Skyrim do support the Rebellion against the Empire and the Thalmor.

Taken from this document, "Argument for the Stormcloaks"

"9. The Rebellion is popular and supported by a clear majority

The stormcloaks by no means have universal support, there are at least four out of a total of 9 holds that stand with the Empire at the start of the game with Balgruuf and Idgrod admitting to ambivalence. There are also a few vocal supporters among the other NPCs most notably:
- the Battleborns,
- Saerlund Law-giver and;
- Asgeir Snow-shod who is engaged to marry Vittoria Vicci, the cousin of Emperor Titus Mede II.

However, not counting the many NPCs who claim to support neither faction, a large number of nord NPCs are vocal in their support of the stormcloaks. They include:
-Bulfrek (who is upset when the Empire takes over dawnstar)
-Bolund
-Solaf
-Lod
-Ogmund (or it is implied he does)
-Thonnir (he implies that some residents of Morthal including his breton wife have already joined the Stormcloaks, and that it is not an alien idea)
-Roggvir
-Greta
-Sinmir
-Almost everyone in Windhelm (with the obvious exception of Argonians and Dunmer)
-'Some' people in what was Helgen (Indicated by Tullius' comments)
-Gerdur
-Hilde (Implied by her comments)
-Sven (implied by his mother’s comments)

Among the great families/clans of nords, stormcloak supporters include - Grey-Manes, Snow-Shods, Shatter Shields, Cruel-Seas, Stone-Fists and Silver-Bloods whereas only the Battle-Borns and Black-Briars are allied with the Empire. It is also noteworthy that both clans have close ties with the Thieves Guild (Cruel-Seas do too, but have a justifiable reason for it).

We know that the overwhelming majority of Skyrim’s population are nords and we also assume that due to game-engine limitations the NPCs we encounter in Skyrim are a representative fraction of the province’s real population, therefore it is clear that a majority of the nords do in fact support the rebellion.

A large percentage of non-nords encountered in the game do not support the stormcloaks but it is not unreasonable to assume that they are representative of an overall minority population."

_________________

All hail to Ulfric you are the high king
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

avatar
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 35
Location : Whiterun

http://stormcloaksoldier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Grimnir wrote:
The Rebel wrote:The gods. As in plural. What are you on about? Only one god taught the Thu'um to the Nords.

You think Akatosh wasn't involved somehow, since the Thu'um is His domain?

The Rebel wrote:And the current Empire is the same as the Alessian Empire though different. It's still the same but different. Like a rebirth, but it's still the same.

*yawn* I'm sorry, but no. The Mede dynasty is nowhere near anywhere comparable to the Septim Dynasty or the Alessian Empire, both of which were founded with the promise of Akatosh. There is no Dragonblood involved anymore, hence not the same Empire. And there was quite a gap between the first and second Empire, so to say that they're exactly the same is a bit ignorant of fact.

The Rebel wrote:The land is yours in that sense. Skyrim is for the nords. But not the Rebels. The rebels do not represent the majority of Nords.

I beg to differ. The majority of Nords in Skyrim do support the Rebellion against the Empire and the Thalmor.

Taken from this document, "Argument for the Stormcloaks"

"9. The Rebellion is popular and supported by a clear majority

The stormcloaks by no means have universal support, there are at least four out of a total of 9 holds that stand with the Empire at the start of the game with Balgruuf and Idgrod admitting to ambivalence. There are also a few vocal supporters among the other NPCs most notably:
- the Battleborns,
- Saerlund Law-giver and;
- Asgeir Snow-shod who is engaged to marry Vittoria Vicci, the cousin of Emperor Titus Mede II.

However, not counting the many NPCs who claim to support neither faction, a large number of nord NPCs are vocal in their support of the stormcloaks. They include:
-Bulfrek (who is upset when the Empire takes over dawnstar)
-Bolund
-Solaf
-Lod
-Ogmund (or it is implied he does)
-Thonnir (he implies that some residents of Morthal including his breton wife have already joined the Stormcloaks, and that it is not an alien idea)
-Roggvir
-Greta
-Sinmir
-Almost everyone in Windhelm (with the obvious exception of Argonians and Dunmer)
-'Some' people in what was Helgen (Indicated by Tullius' comments)
-Gerdur
-Hilde (Implied by her comments)
-Sven (implied by his mother’s comments)

Among the great families/clans of nords, stormcloak supporters include - Grey-Manes, Snow-Shods, Shatter Shields, Cruel-Seas, Stone-Fists and Silver-Bloods whereas only the Battle-Borns and Black-Briars are allied with the Empire. It is also noteworthy that both clans have close ties with the Thieves Guild (Cruel-Seas do too, but have a justifiable reason for it).

We know that the overwhelming majority of Skyrim’s population are nords and we also assume that due to game-engine limitations the NPCs we encounter in Skyrim are a representative fraction of the province’s real population, therefore it is clear that a majority of the nords do in fact support the rebellion.

A large percentage of non-nords encountered in the game do not support the stormcloaks but it is not unreasonable to assume that they are representative of an overall minority population."

Let's not forget the population of the places you see in sky rim are about 1/10 the actual population you would see.

Computer game can't render everyone.


Last edited by james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol typoes.)
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Grimnir wrote:
The Rebel wrote:The gods. As in plural. What are you on about? Only one god taught the Thu'um to the Nords.

You think Akatosh wasn't involved somehow, simce the Thu' is His domain
Dom't put words into my mouth. Kyne TAUGHT the Nords. While Akatosh is the father of all dragons, the Thu'um isn't his domain.

And are we including just Nords opinions because there are many in other provimces who support the Empire.

If we count the other races who live in Skyrim then the majority of them support the Empire or are indifferent.
Why should a Nords view count above an Argonians if they both have to live with the outcomes of the war?

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Vulgruff on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

If you love your Empire so much then why are you on a Stormcloak Forum? The Empire died with the Septims. Now they are just puppets of the Thalmor. Its not an Imperials place to be in a foreign land telling citizens of Skyrim who they can worship or what they can do. Go back to Cyrodiil.
avatar
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States

http://www.Facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Vulgruff wrote:If you love your Empire so much then why are you on a Stormcloak Forum? The Empire died with the Septims. Now they are just puppets of the Thalmor. Its not an Imperials place to be in a foreign land telling citizens of Skyrim who they can worship or what they can do. Go back to Cyrodiil.
Because the community is great, because the RP, because I liked the page. The purpose of these forums is for debate (and NSFW pics), I am simply encouraging it.

Puppets, yet they are training to fight against the Thalmo. The great war mirrors WWI and so I expect there to be a second Great War.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Vulgruff on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:If you love your Empire so much then why are you on a Stormcloak Forum? The Empire died with the Septims. Now they are just puppets of the Thalmor. Its not an Imperials place to be in a foreign land telling citizens of Skyrim who they can worship or what they can do. Go back to Cyrodiil.
Because the community is great, because the RP, because I liked the page. The purpose of these forums is for debate (and NSFW pics), I am simply encouraging it.

Puppets, yet they are training to fight against the Thalmo. The great war mirrors WWI and so I expect there to be a second Great War.

If it does resemble WWI, wouldn't the Empire be in the part of Germany? They lost, got beaten down, rose up again, lost again.....
If the second great war comes, the Stormcloaks would aid the Empire. Hell, I might even join the Legion, but Skyrim deserves to be free. Eventually, as with all empires in history, they will have to end and each country will get it's freedom. Why not have it now?
avatar
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-29
Age : 20
Location : Michigan, United States

http://www.Facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Re: I claim 1/5 of this board for the Empire!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum