My breasts feel weird.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My breasts feel weird.

Post  The Rebel on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 am

Why did you enter this topic? Hmm?

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Grimnir on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:50 am

Suspect

_________________

All hail to Ulfric you are the high king
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

avatar
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 35
Location : Whiterun

http://stormcloaksoldier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 am

How could I not with a header like that? It's like an invite!
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  The Rebel on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 am

james.steelhaven wrote:How could I not with a header like that? It's like an invite!
What did you expect? Pictures?

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Sovngarde on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 am

The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:How could I not with a header like that? It's like an invite!
What did you expect? Pictures?

yes
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  The Rebel on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 am

Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:How could I not with a header like that? It's like an invite!
What did you expect? Pictures?

yes

i.imgur.com/uOTJ9QH

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Sovngarde on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 am

The Rebel wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:How could I not with a header like that? It's like an invite!
What did you expect? Pictures?

yes

i.imgur.com/uOTJ9QH

Knowing you its gonna be creepy
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Lord Nerevar on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.
avatar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2013-03-25
Location : Red Mountain, Resdayn.

Back to top Go down

INNUENOS!!!!!!

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.

Actually, it looks juicy and succulent! affraid
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Sovngarde on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.

Actually, it looks juicy and succulent! affraid

still not clicking it
avatar
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 21
Location : San Francisco

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.

Actually, it looks juicy and succulent! affraid

still not clicking it

lmao i'm going to spoil the surprise its nothing more than a picture of a juicy succulent breast.........of chicken cooked to perfection
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.

Actually, it looks juicy and succulent! affraid

still not clicking it

lmao i'm going to spoil the surprise its nothing more than a picture of a juicy succulent breast.........of chicken cooked to perfection

SPOILERS!
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Knowing you its gonna be creepy

I thought that it would be something creepy too at first, but it isn't. I still don't know why I tried it though.

Actually, it looks juicy and succulent! affraid

still not clicking it

lmao i'm going to spoil the surprise its nothing more than a picture of a juicy succulent breast.........of chicken cooked to perfection

SPOILERS!

Spoiler:

i said i was going to spoil it lol


Last edited by Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 pm

And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:47 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.

yes it is thats why i had to go back and edit the font colour inside the tag Mad
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.

yes it is thats why i had to go back and edit the font colour inside the tag Mad

That does suck. Wonder if there are presets in this forum for that? Something in the software?
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:00 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.

yes it is thats why i had to go back and edit the font colour inside the tag Mad

That does suck. Wonder if there are presets in this forum for that? Something in the software?

i have no idea you'll have to ask grimnir
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:i have no idea you'll have to ask grimnir

It would be an admin thing, at any rate.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Yngvar Half-Shield on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 pm

The same reasons... pictures
avatar
Yngvar Half-Shield
Unblooded
Unblooded

Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Grimnir on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:45 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.

I'll look into it. That shocked the hell out of me.

_________________

All hail to Ulfric you are the high king
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

avatar
Grimnir
Admin
Admin

Posts : 92
Join date : 2013-03-24
Age : 35
Location : Whiterun

http://stormcloaksoldier.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  james.steelhaven on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Grimnir wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:And THAT is a horrible color for spoiler tags.

I'll look into it. That shocked the hell out of me.

While your working on the HTML voodoo code, could put spoiler tags button on the options in the message page?
It would save time and board space in the long run, me thinks.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: My breasts feel weird.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum