Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard II

+4
Sovngarde
Vulgruff
james.steelhaven
The Rebel
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:22 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:Darius

"Stay here." With that Darius jumped down the ladder and called Lucius.
---

Lucius

"State who you have served before, the Stormcloaks? The Empire? The Dark Brotherhood?" He already had a plan formulated in the back of his mind.
Erlander
--------------

"Empire, Stormcloaks, Thieves Guild, Skyrim."

Lucius

"Empire AND Stormcloaks? Explain."
Erlander
-----------

"I joined the Empire in my youth as a Ranger. When the Thalmor captured my best friend, who also was in the Legion, and the empire refused to do a damned thing I left. When the Stormcloaks rebelled I wanted to help them put pressure on the Empire. I thought if the Empire realized that its citizens wouldn't put up with the Thalmor roaming our lands they would turn against the dominion."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard II - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard II

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

"State who you have served before, the Stormcloaks? The Empire? The Dark Brotherhood?" He already had a plan formulated in the back of his mind.
Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

"I joined the Empire in my youth as a Ranger. When the Thalmor captured my best friend, who also was in the Legion, and the empire refused to do a damned thing I left. When the Stormcloaks rebelled I wanted to help them put pressure on the Empire. I thought if the Empire realized that its citizens wouldn't put up with the Thalmor roaming our lands they would turn against the dominion."

"To prove your loyalty you must bring us a list of all the Stormcloak higer ranking members. Those who remained loyal to the cause. Bring their location too. That will be the first phase." Lucius replied with a grim smile. He could hear Darius' insane laugh behind him. "You can guess what I am planning. Loyalty is key here."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:47 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

"To prove your loyalty you must bring us a list of all the Stormcloak higer ranking members. Those who remained loyal to the cause. Bring their location too. That will be the first phase." Lucius replied with a grim smile. He could hear Darius' insane laugh behind him. "You can guess what I am planning. Loyalty is key here."
Erlander
------------

"Hmph. How about this. i offer you my knowledge I've developed about the Thalmor and you leave them alone. Let's be honest, your guild is in shambles. I'm more use to you than you are to me. I'd like to be cooperative, but if you refuse...."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

"Hmph. How about this. i offer you my knowledge I've developed about the Thalmor and you leave them alone. Let's be honest, your guild is in shambles. I'm more use to you than you are to me. I'd like to be cooperative, but if you refuse...."

"Seriously? You are right. We have just began. I have access to enough information about the Thalmor. We are connected people. If we can not trust you you can not join us. We are all old friends here and the situation here is delicate. If you trust us, we will trust you. To you gain that trust you must earn it and show you are not loyal to the Stormcloaks first. Only one assassination will be done, your friends shall be spared." Lucius declared. Is he really threatening us? He's outnumbered. Confidence we can use, bravado gets good men killed. As Rikke once said.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote: Eradrann

"the blades aren't killing dragons that are attacking farms they're killing dragons because the feel the need to they have lost all reason on their genocidal campaign against Alduin and his followers, who no longer pose a threat."

"Can we kill a dragon? I've heard the Dragonborn doing so, but he was chosen to do so. What about the rest of us?"

Last edited by james.steelhaven on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Drelayn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After listening to the conversation from the shadows for a while, Drelayn decided to reveal himself. "You're hardly in a position to negotiate, Nord. If you refuse, I will not let you leave. You know the location of our Fort, and the faces of some our member. The names, or we kill you. If you act like a good little Nord, I'm sure you'll settle in fine."
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

"Seriously? You are right. We have just began. I have access to enough information about the Thalmor. We are connected people. If we can not trust you you can not join us. We are all old friends here and the situation here is delicate. If you trust us, we will trust you. To you gain that trust you must earn it and show you are not loyal to the Stormcloaks first. Only one assassination will be done, your friends shall be spared." Lucius declared. Is he really threatening us? He's outnumbered. Confidence we can use, bravado gets good men killed. As Rikke once said.
Erlander
-----------

Erlander smiled. "I heard something once. Knowledge is power. I've been following you, watching your moves. What did you think you'd gain from killing a greybeard? I'm a master of stealth. I could disappear into the night at a moments notice, with the knowledge of your hideaway. I may not be able to kill all of you, but I know those who could. The Stormcloaks lost, they are nothing to be loyal to, but i will not put anyone who served them in danger. They aren't the enemy, the Thalmor are." Erlander took a step back, and said a short prayer to Nocturnal, and went invisible . "So, will we be able to strike a deal? Oh and to Kill me you'll have to find me."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:

"the blades aren't killing dragons that are attacking farms they're killing dragons because the feel the need to they have lost all reason on their genocidal campaign against Alduin and his followers, who no longer pose a threat."

"Can we kill a dragon? I've heard the Dragonborn doing so, but he was chosen to do so. What about the rest of us?"

"No only in self defence and no one shall land a killing blow, before the dragonborn left for solstheim he did kill dragons but he is a dragon, in spirit atleast we can make talks with him about it should he ever return"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

Erlander
-----------

Erlander smiled. "I heard something once. Knowledge is power. I've been following you, watching your moves. What did you think you'd gain from killing a greybeard? I'm a master of stealth. I could disappear into the night at a moments notice, with the knowledge of your hideaway. I may not be able to kill all of you, but I know those who could. The Stormcloaks lost, they are nothing to be loyal to, but i will not put anyone who served them in danger. They aren't the enemy, the Thalmor are." Erlander took a step back, and said a short prayer to Nocturnal, and went invisible . "So, will we be able to strike a deal? Oh and to Kill me you'll have to find me."

Lucius smiled at the challenge. "I have contacts in the Dominion and the Empire. I can find out all about you and destroy all you care about. Let us also not forget who we are. Drelayn had killed his first before your birth. Think again."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:14 pm

Erlander
-----------

Do you not think a Nightblade knows how to see his enemies through means other than natural sight? Magicka can be used both ways, to reveal and to hide. I agree, the Thalmor are the enemy too, but what if a Stormcloak became too large a threat, we had to take him down? How do we know you wouldn't betray us to the Stormcloaks? You need to put the Mortalitus Oculatus first, before anything else, if you wish to join our ranks. How do we know you wouldn't betray us if?

Last edited by Lord Nerevar on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  james.steelhaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

"No only in self defence and no one shall land a killing blow, before the dragonborn left for solstheim he did kill dragons but he is a dragon, in spirit atleast we can make talks with him about it should he ever return"

"No, I mean, do we have the ability to kill dragons. Is not impossible for us to actually kill a dragon? Or are the myths about their power blow out of proportion?
Sorry to bombard you with questions, but I have never even seen one in action. I'm great at killing gold skins, but dragons are another power all together."
james.steelhaven
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:18 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

---

Lucius

Erlander
--------------

Lucius

Erlander
-----------

Erlander
-----------

Lucius smiled at the challenge. "I have contacts in the Dominion and the Empire. I can find out all about you and destroy all you care about. Let us also not forget who we are. Drelayn had killed his first before your birth. Think again."
Erlander
------------

True enough Erlander thought, Your not the only one with contacts though. "I won't put men I served with in danger. End of Story. If someone gets out of hand, I'll have no problem dealing with him. As for your detect life spell, well I doubt your more powerful then a Dedra you cocky bastred."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Erlander
------------

True enough Erlander thought, Your not the only one with contacts though. "I won't put men I served with in danger. End of Story. If someone gets out of hand, I'll have no problem dealing with him. As for your detect life spell, well I doubt your more powerful then a Dedra you cocky bastred."

Let us try it then. I'm sure a Daedra would help a loyal Dunmer over a Nord who still believes the lies of the Aedra.

-Drelayn casts detect life spell-

Curses, you swit! How did you get such a powerful ally? You must have done something special to get a blessing like that, espcially for her to aid an Aedra-loving Nord over an enlightened Dunmer like me.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

"No, I mean, do we have the ability to kill dragons. Is not impossible for us to actually kill a dragon? Or are the myths about their power blow out of proportion?
Sorry to bombard you with questions, but I have never even seen one in action. I'm great at killing gold skins, but dragons are another power all together."

Agarond

Before Eradrann could speak again Agarond interupted

"Any man can kill a dragon with enough luck, but to stop it returning to life with the help of some magics would require you to have the soul of a dragon like the dragonborn"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 pm

james.steelhaven wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
james.steelhaven wrote:

Vulgruff
--------------

Coming out of shock Vulgruff turned to Jungar and said, "If we kill the, they could be resurrected because they still have their sole." Vulgruff drew his Akavri katana, "My father was a blade, and told me such things. Also that a dragon always has the desire to kill. On the other hand I've studied with Arngeir, who said with training a dragon could learn to suppress that." He turned towards Eradrann and stated, "Few dragons can do this, most remain a threat. The dragons almost devoured us, the blades do what is needed to be done. They do take it to the extreme though..."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Erlander
------------

Let us try it then. I'm sure a Daedra would help a loyal Dunmer over a Nord who still believes the lies of the Aedra.

-Drelayn casts detect life spell-

Curses, you swit! How did you get such a powerful ally? You must have done something special to get a blessing like that, espcially for her to aid an Aedra-loving Nord over an enlightened Dunmer like me.
Erlander
------------

"Well lets just say Nocturnal and I have a deal. To bad I'll never see Sovngarde..... "So, can we work out something or not?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Lucius

"Drelayn and Ev'ra are followers of The Temple. Good luck against three daedra." He then sighed. "This is getting tedious. We could kill you now and if you are here to threaten us leave. I want civillity and to know I can trust you. You aren't helping things by insulting us. You came here asking for help yet claimed to be a master assasin and greater than all of us. If you are this great then why do you need us? If you kill us then you have no gain either. You are in no position to negotiate."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:39 pm

The Rebel wrote:Lucius

"Drelayn and Ev'ra are followers of The Temple. Good luck against three daedra." He then sighed. "This is getting tedious. We could kill you now and if you are here to threaten us leave. I want civillity and to know I can trust you. You aren't helping things by insulting us. You came here asking for help yet claimed to be a master assasin and greater than all of us. If you are this great then why do you need us? If you kill us then you have no gain either. You are in no position to negotiate."
Erlander
-------------

"Imperial Ignorance. You know damn well one man can't do everything alone. I want to offer you my help but you just seem to refuse. I won't bring you the names of people I have served with. If there is no other task you can think of I'll leave."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Erlander
------------

"Well lets just say Nocturnal and I have a deal. To bad I'll never see Sovngarde..... "So, can we work out something or not?"

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would rather not have members keeping secrets from us" Drelayn said "Especially secrets that could potentially interfere with Mortalitus Oculatus work. What deal do you have with Nocturnal?"

Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Erlander
------------

Drelayn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I would rather not have members keeping secrets from us" Drelayn said "Especially secrets that could potentially interfere with Mortalitus Oculatus work. What deal do you have with Nocturnal?"

Erlander
---------------

"I'm one of here Nightingales. She grants me her power, and when she needs it I protect her shrine. In life, and death."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Erlander
---------------

"I'm one of here Nightingales. She grants me her power, and when she needs it I protect her shrine. In life, and death."

Hmm, a Nightingale and an ex-Stormcloak? That could cause complications, but I guess you have been honest with me, which counts for something. I will be honest, I do not completely trust you, Nord, but I think you have potential. I will give you chance, and so I agree with Lucius, we need proof that you are dedicated to the Mortalitus Oculatus.
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
The Rebel wrote:Lucius

Erlander
-------------

"Imperial Ignorance. You know damn well one man can't do everything alone. I want to offer you my help but you just seem to refuse. I won't bring you the names of people I have served with. If there is no other task you can think of I'll leave."
Lucius

"Racism. Really? Can you stop acting so high and mighty then? You wish help yet act superior to us. You have brotherhood with your Stormcloak brothers, ask them for help. We rely on absolute trust here. We need to know you can leave your past behind and open a new life with us." He drew his bow as his cloak wore off. "Your gift is temporarily over, correct? Good. We will help you but you can not join us until you learn some respect. We have a common goal and a common enemy."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Erlander
---------------

Hmm, a Nightingale and an ex-Stormcloak? That could cause complications, but I guess you have been honest with me, which counts for something. I will be honest, I do not completely trust you, Nord, but I think you have potential. I will give you chance, and so I agree with Lucius, we need proof that you are dedicated to the Mortalitus Oculatus.
Erlander
------------

"As I said, I will prove myself, but I won't cause harm to those I've served with. I have my own set of honor, as odd as it may be. Asking me to bring you those names is asking me to betray friends I have served. All that would show you is I'm willing to betray the ones I serve. I highly doubt THAT would gain your trust. Also, if anyone has been racist its you Dunmer friend."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Lord Nerevar wrote:
Erlander
---------------

Erlander
------------

"As I said, I will prove myself, but I won't cause harm to those I've served with. I have my own set of honor, as odd as it may be. Asking me to bring you those names is asking me to betray friends I have served. All that would show you is I'm willing to betray the ones I serve. I highly doubt THAT would gain your trust. Also, if anyone has been racist its you Dunmer friend."

Lucius

"We are followers and admirers of Mephala. Think once more, you leave your past and we let you join our family. We will not harm your close friends, just the ones we need to." Lucius replied.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Nerevar Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Erlander
------------

"When have I been racist during this conversation?" Drelayn said angrily. 'I do hold distain for the Nords' he thought 'but at least let me get some of my jokes out before being labelled a racist'. "What it proves" Drelayn continued, directing this towards the Nords' other point "is that you are loyal to the Mortalitus Oculatus above all. We cannot have you betraying us in future if we have to do something you don't like. Anyway, who said we were going to use the list to after these Stormcloaks? For all you know, we could use the list to keep you in line in future, blackmail, if you will. You betray us, you also betray your friends. Now, I never caught your name. I can stop calling you 'Nord' once I know, if that is what is making you so unhappy."
Lord Nerevar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next