Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

^That

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:16 pm

The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  The Rebel on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?

That's what I thought... at least FO:4 will be here sooner.

_________________
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs.
avatar
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 379
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:41 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?

That's what I thought... at least FO:4 will be here sooner.

yeah atleast that's something, but the way Bethesda is going it will be streamlined to hell and not a very god story Sad god I miss the old days when the story was what sold the game not the name of the company or the graphics, why can't all developers try hard and not make a deadline and send out half finished games
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Lord Nerevar on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?

That's what I thought... at least FO:4 will be here sooner.

yeah atleast that's something, but the way Bethesda is going it will be streamlined to hell and not a very god story Sad god I miss the old days when the story was what sold the game not the name of the company or the graphics, why can't all developers try hard and not make a deadline and send out half finished games

Because they make more money if they tailor the game to casual players, as there are more of them.
avatar
Lord Nerevar
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 198
Join date : 2013-03-25
Location : Red Mountain, Resdayn.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Arnier the fallen on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Lord Nerevar wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:
The Rebel wrote:^That

what? no say its not true the story isnt finished there are too many loose ends Sad "labour of love" really?

ps. sorry if I seemed a bit Whitney and entitled just then it's just dragonborn didn't feel
like a last DLC not like shivering isles did you know what I mean?

That's what I thought... at least FO:4 will be here sooner.

yeah atleast that's something, but the way Bethesda is going it will be streamlined to hell and not a very god story Sad god I miss the old days when the story was what sold the game not the name of the company or the graphics, why can't all developers try hard and not make a deadline and send out half finished games

Because they make more money if they tailor the game to casual players, as there are more of them.


I get that believe me I do and I know that just how business works (cater to the masses not the minority) but the horrible thought that it's the masses that are destroying a franchise in the eyes of its long term
fans, it honestly breaks my heart and I'm sick of the hand holding but I can also see why it's necessary in this day and age when good hard games fade into obscurity and easy games although they may or may not be bad rocket to success
avatar
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 28
Location : Wales uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  james.steelhaven on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 pm

The Rebel wrote:^That

Not surprised from a developer POV, FO4 would be heating up right now and they need code monkeys for it.

Still, I'd rather see the fan-dumb take over, personally. Mods exist for a reason.
avatar
james.steelhaven
Bone-Breaker
Bone-Breaker

Posts : 275
Join date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pete Hines said on twitter that there will be no more DLC for Skyrim.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum