Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talos discussion

2 posters

Go down

Talos discussion Empty Talos discussion

Post  Arnier the fallen Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:01 pm

There are many theories on talos and what type of person he was from tyrannical dictator to benevolant ruler, I'de like to discuss here now how you all feel about his portrayal in the many works that he is presented in and also what your personal preference is, so I ask ow do you like your talos.
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Talos discussion Empty Re: Talos discussion

Post  Sovngarde Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:43 am

Arnier the fallen wrote:There are many theories on talos and what type of person he was from tyrannical dictator to benevolant ruler, I'de like to discuss here now how you all feel about his portrayal in the many works that he is presented in and also what your personal preference is, so I ask ow do you like your talos.

Well to rather frank, I do believe her was a benevolent ruler to an extent, Rather annoying that both sides argue he is a heratic or hero. For instance the preacher in Whitehelm....ya i killed him he was annoying. I like a ruler whose wise and older but not afraid to take action to a threat.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:There are many theories on talos and what type of person he was from tyrannical dictator to benevolant ruler, I'de like to discuss here now how you all feel about his portrayal in the many works that he is presented in and also what your personal preference is, so I ask ow do you like your talos.

Well to rather frank, I do believe her was a benevolent ruler to an extent, Rather annoying that both sides argue he is a heratic or hero. For instance the preacher in Whitehelm....ya i killed him he was annoying. I like a ruler whose wise and older but not afraid to take action to a threat.

that a good way of looking at it, i dont think its as clear cut as it seems i mean he was a tactical genius and gave up alot in peace treaties with people to form the empire, but on the other hand his way of ascending is insane ad verry backstaber-ish
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 am

Arnier the fallen wrote:
Sovngarde wrote:

that a good way of looking at it, i dont think its as clear cut as it seems i mean he was a tactical genius and gave up alot in peace treaties with people to form the empire, but on the other hand his way of ascending is insane ad verry backstaber-ish

Exactly, he was very backstabberish lol but was a good leader overall
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down