Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lore of Alduin

4 posters

Go down

Lore of Alduin  Empty Lore of Alduin

Post  Sovngarde Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

So, from what understood. Alduin is the son of the god of time. Alduin thinks dragons should rule so he goes back in time and raises them. So if Alduin goes back in time does he die in the future as well? And why is he so against the people of Skyrim? because they wiped the dragons out?
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Lore of Alduin  Empty Re: Lore of Alduin

Post  Yngvar Half-Shield Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Alduin is the first born of Akatosh, a deity who devours worlds thus he is name the World Eater. Dragons are children of time and are not effect by its effect while Alduin as he is isn't really a dragon he just takes the form of him. At some point Alduin decide that he was ment for better and wanted to rule over nirn and he became corrupt. Also Alduin never truely died his soul was taken by akatosh as he is still the World Eater and he will one day return to to his job, < This was kinda of a quick reply.
Yngvar Half-Shield
Yngvar Half-Shield
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:17 am

Ohhhh I understand now thanks half shield
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 am

Almost correct. From what I understand, Akatosh and Alduin are like two sides of a multi-sided coin.
This can be used for Cyrodillic and Aldmeri Divines as well.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yngvar Half-Shield Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Thats true Rebel, with the Nine Divine pretty much called something different in each culture its gets confusing and then you get your others gods, here and then and it gets real crazy.
Yngvar Half-Shield
Yngvar Half-Shield
Unblooded
Unblooded

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Yngvar Half-Shield wrote:Thats true Rebel, with the Nine Divine pretty much called something different in each culture its gets confusing and then you get your others gods, here and then and it gets real crazy.
Yeah, the Gods are similar but they aren't the same. Gets a little confusing but you get the general idea of it.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 pm

heres the thin that bugs me, Alduins origin now he claims to be the first born of Bormahu we asume Akatosh now in the seven fights of the aldudaga aka tusk claims to have shed him from his heart scale and Akatosh only came to be in existance after the marukhati selective dance on the tower and broke the dragon to release manish elements from Auriel thus creating akatosh.

and i know that when a some one or thing achieve apotheosis its retroactive it became as if it was always that way because to acheive god hood in TES you need to break the dragon or the act itself does it for you not sure.

so to bring my slef back to my point how can two beings claim 'birthing' Alduin and he calls either one or even both my father in the dragon language Bormahu
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down