Stormcloak Soldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Dragonguard

+2
Arnier the fallen
The Rebel
6 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard Empty The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am

In the year 205 of the Fourth Era, the Dragonborn of legend rose up to stop Alduin the world eater as the legend fortold. The Empire had won back Skyrim in a bloody conflict that lasted many years, however the victory was not decisive and there are still remnants of the rebellion. These have taken up the spirit of Ulfric’s cause.

On the coat tails of the Dragonborn’s rise to power, and during the Dragonborn’s leave for the island of Solstheim, the blades have began to reform however these are not the Blades of old. One group has decided enough is enough.

Character and OOC discussion thread
Page for polls and news regarding the RP

Rules

1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill Grimnir" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game.
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on the characters thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are. You only have to do this with your first post.
7. Do NOT post here unless you have posted on the Character thread and your character has been approved by either me or Arnier.

Last edited by The Rebel on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Dragonguard Empty Re: The Rise of the Dragonguard

Post  Arnier the fallen Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Eradrann

Eradrann had wondered for may days and nights, he could never settle while he knew his brother to be alone in the world without him, along his journey from his first encounter with the rumour from
Markarth of his brothers arrival back in tamriel he traveled to sloitude a good a place as any along the way to resupply.

"Ahh the winking skeever a dive of an inn if eve there was one"

Eradrann enters the inn and took a seat at the bar made his usuall denied request of fermented milk before settling for some mead all the while wondering, are the rumours true or did my dear brother meet his end in Alavir
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Lucius

It was a long day and even after helping the Guards kill another loyalist to the dead rebellion, Lucius had recieved no pay. Despite this, Lucius knew he couldn't let his skills go, and started hunting once more. Foxes, nothing but foxes until one Elk passed by, this Elk had bigger antlers than he had seen before and so Lucius stalked him.

Eventually it stopped at a spring of water, with a deep breath he aimed at it and carefully pulled back the string of the bow. The arrow leapt at the Elk like a Sabre Cat and swiftly killed it.

Having skinned it and taking the antlers off its body Lucius head to Solitude to sell the spoils...
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Vulgruff laced up his Nordic carved armor in his room. While doning his helmet he looked at his shield. The shield that has saved his life more times than he could count. Where the proud Stormcloak bear used to rest there was now just a splatter of blue paint. "No one can know" he said as he picked up his pack.

Vulgruff walked out off the Four Shields Inn and looked around Dragon's Bridge.

All of these milk drinkers will pay. He thought. First the Thalmor though. He looked up the hill where he knew the Thalmor Ambassadors lived, Casting a long dark shadow over Skyrim.

I need more information though. He said to himself while walking towards Solitude. [i]And I bet I can scare some Milk-drinker in Solitude into giving it too me. They are weak under the evil empires protection.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

https://www.facebook.com/HumbleUlfric

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Lucius

After selling his spoils he was overcame by thirst for some Spiced Wine. To the Winking Skeever's inn, he thought.
---
Publican: Lucius, are you still looking for work?
Lucius: I hope this isn't another of your prostitution jokes...
Publican: I'm serious this time, you see that Elf? He said he's come here for help.
Lucius: And he's willing to pay?
Publican: Of course.

Lucius made his way to the table in which the Elf sat.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Vulgruff walked into the Winking Sheever Inn at Soulitude. He walked up to the Innkeeper and said,

"Do you have a room?"
"A small one, up the stairs and too the left"
"Thank you" Vulgruff said as he started to walk up to his room. Then he noticed an Imperial and a elf sitting together. Well the screams Thalmor, He thought. He sat at a table near them and ordered a mug of Honey Mead. He drank it slowly as he tried to listen to what they were saying.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Eradrann

as Eradrann sat at his table drinking his mead he noticed an imperial sit next to him a curious thing indeed

"State your business imperial I have little time for small talk and even less time for gloating"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Arnier the fallen wrote:Eradrann

as Eradrann sat at his table drinking his mead he noticed an imperial sit next to him a curious thing indeed

"State your business imperial I have little time for small talk and even less time for gloating"
Lucius started with a sigh.
"Straight to business? I'm guessing ettiquette isn't nearly as valued in Valenwood as it is here. I have been informed by the publican here that-" He noticed a Nord listening carefully to the conversation. "That you were looking for help on a quest. Here I offer my services to you for a price we can negotiate later." The Elf suddenly seemed more interested.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Vulgruff leaned in closer in an attempt to hear them better. I'm low on coin, if there is a chance for gold...... He thought, First I should find out what this quest is. With that though Vulgruff returned to his mead.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Arnier the fallen wrote:Eradrann

Lucius started with a sigh.
"Straight to business? I'm guessing ettiquette isn't nearly as valued in Valenwood as it is here. I have been informed by the publican here that-" He noticed a Nord listening carefully to the conversation. "That you were looking for help on a quest. Here I offer my services to you for a price we can negotiate later." The Elf suddenly seemed more interested.

Eradrann's curiosity peaked, interesting that word should travel this fast, and that Nord I wonder why he seems interested

"My apologies, I did not mean to be rude my
manners are not what they should be, I would welcome you help but before you offer your services you should know what it it that I seek. Many years ago my brother and I were sperated for our safety and that of Valenwood, he was sent to Akavir and I was taken from the battlefield and moved here, this was some 50 years ago, now rumours have surfaced that he has returned to tamriel and is somewhere in skyrim."

Eradrann pause for a moment to let his story sink in
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 am

Lucius

Lucius had heard the story from the Elf and pondered a while on it.

"And you wish to have a companion to accompany you and help find your brother? If that is your goal then I see no reaaon not to help you."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sovngarde Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 am

Seta
--------------------------

Seta stands up and dusts her robe and smile's at the guard" Let your ankle rest for about a month or two/" Standing she walks out of the room and nodding at the commander of the Stormcloak resistance in the area" Do not let him walk too much. His ankle is sprained, he will not be able to walk for a month without assistance." The man nods and enters the tent.

Seta walks away and towards the city of Solitude. Her hand inside her holding her dagger inside her robe. Walking pass the guards she quickly walks through the town before stopping and looking at an inn
The Winking skeever.

Entering Seta already notices people in the taverns an elf catching her attention along with an imperial. Almost immediately her hand grips the dagger harder, sitting down nearby and trying to act casual she looks to the barkeep and motions for a Cliff racer wine. As it is sat down she smiles and hands the man the money it cost. Staring straight ahead she calmly watches straight ahead attempting to listen in if possible.
Sovngarde
Sovngarde
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Vulgruff looked as someone new entered the Inn. Wait, I recognize her He thought. She healed one of my battle wounds back in my days of being a Stormcloak Officer. Vulgruff stood up, and sat at her table.

"You're watching them too aren't you?" He asked, as he sipped his mead.
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:49 pm

The Rebel wrote:Lucius

Lucius had heard the story from the Elf and pondered a while on it.

"And you wish to have a companion to accompany you and help find your brother? If that is your goal then I see no reaaon not to help you."

Eradrann

Eradrann pondered the notion of this imperial helping find his brother remembering that two minds are better than one

"Yes, yes your help in this matter would significantly decrease the time in which we can find my brother, very well my name is Eradrann, pleased to meet you"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Lucius

Lucius had extended his hand for a handshake,

"My name is Lucius, I think it would be best for us to discuss this further in private as I sense that we are not alone in this conversation..."

He could see the two onlookers sitting near each other, attempting to look casual. They looked the type to cause trouble.
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

She seemed not to respond, as if she was to focused on the Imperial and Elf to say anything. Great the Imperial is looking at us. Vulgruff stood up and walked over to the elf and Imperial and looked down at them.

"I'll make this short, I'm in no mood for games. Your up too something. Tell me what it is." Vulgruff said as he moved his hand onto his sword hilt at his waist. If they know anything about the Thalmor they WILL tell me.... he thought to himeself
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Vulgruff wrote:She seemed not to respond, as if she was to focused on the Imperial and Elf to say anything. Great the Imperial is looking at us. Vulgruff stood up and walked over to the elf and Imperial and looked down at them.

"I'll make this short, I'm in no mood for games. Your up too something. Tell me what it is." Vulgruff said as he moved his hand onto his sword hilt at his waist. If they know anything about the Thalmor they WILL tell me.... he thought to himeself

Lucius

Lucius tensed his sword arm, things could turn ugly quickly. He also let out a sigh, it seemed no one was in the mood for games. Nords and Elves, always with their straight-to-business attitude. No wonder a jester is impossible to find in Skyrim.

"I think it would be best to let Eradrann explain, and I know what you're thinking: Imperial and an Elf, must be plotting something evil."
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Lucius

Lucius tensed his sword arm, things could turn ugly quickly. He also let out a sigh, it seemed no one was in the mood for games. Nords and Elves, always with their straight-to-business attitude. No wonder a jester is impossible to find in Skyrim.

"I think it would be best to let Eradrann explain, and I know what you're thinking: Imperial and an Elf, must be plotting something evil."

Eradrann

Eradrann calmly watched as the Nord in typical fashion opened his mouth before his brain could act, he could also see Lucius was slightly anxious

"What Lucius speaks is the truth Nord, I like most of my people share no love for the Thalmor and can assure you there are no plots going on at this table, now should you wish to be civil you may join us, if not then please leave i will not air my problems out loud for all Solitude to hear"

Eradrann stood and leaned towards the Nord to whisper

"And judging by the odd choice of colour for your shield i would think that you would not want to either"

Eradrann then sat back down to see what the Nord would do next

Last edited by Arnier the fallen on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight correction)
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Vulgruff pulled out a chair and sat at the table. He leaned into the wood elves ear and whispered, "Let them hear. I'd kill every Milk-Drinker who came"

"So," Vulgruff said aloud. "If your not Thalmor, who are you, and what do you need? I know these lands, I'm sure I could help."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Vulgruff wrote:
Vulgruff pulled out a chair and sat at the table. He leaned into the wood elves ear and whispered, "Let them hear. I'd kill every Milk-Drinker who came"

"So," Vulgruff said aloud. "If your not Thalmor, who are you, and what do you need? I know these lands, I'm sure I could help."

Eradrann

Eradrann chuckled for a moment to himslelf ah the typical Nord mentality everyone is weaker until they are killed

"well seen as you have made your choice, very well my name is Eradrann and to make a long story short i am seeking my long lost brother whom i have recently discovered has returned to tamriel after many years in Akavir, the only information i have is that e was seen in skyrim not three days ago. and my imperial friend here is Lucius, he has just offered to help me, not unlike yourself"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Akavir? What is going on here.... Vulgruff thought. This will be interesting at the least

"If he came from Akavir, he is most likely near Windhelm. Its the port that an Akaviri ship would have easiest access too. Are you sure he's in Skyrim? Most ships from Akavir dock in Morrowind....."
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rebel Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Vulgruff wrote:

Akavir? What is going on here.... Vulgruff thought. This will be interesting at the least

"If he came from Akavir, he is most likely near Windhelm. Its the port that an Akaviri ship would have easiest access too. Are you sure he's in Skyrim? Most ships from Akavir dock in Morrowind....."
"I agree but it depends how long he has been in Skyrim and his intentions. What would he wish to do? Find you? Return to Valenwood?"
The Rebel
The Rebel
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 pm

The Rebel wrote:
Vulgruff wrote:

"I agree but it depends how long he has been in Skyrim and his intentions. What would he wish to do? Find you? Return to Valenwood?"

Eradrann

"I'm sorry but there are some thing i am unsure of, i have not had correspondence with my brother in many years as it was deemed unsafe, the first i had heard was from a friend saying he had seen me or at least some one who looked exactly like me near Riften some three days ago. I he would know to seek knowledge of what has happened in the time he has been away and the position the Thalmor hold on Tamriel"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulgruff Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Eradrann

"I'm sorry but there are some thing i am unsure of, i have not had correspondence with my brother in many years as it was deemed unsafe, the first i had heard was from a friend saying he had seen me or at least some one who looked exactly like me near Riften some three days ago. I he would know to seek knowledge of what has happened in the time he has been away and the position the Thalmor hold on Tamriel"

"What relation does he, and you, have with the Thalmor?"
Vulgruff
Vulgruff
Ice-Veins
Ice-Veins

Back to top Go down

Post  Arnier the fallen Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

[quote="Vulgruff"]

"What relation does he, and you, have with the Thalmor?"

Eradrann

"When the Thalmor first invaded Valenwood attempting to re-establish the dominion, many fought them and many still do, my brother and I were taken from Valenwood by our family as we were seen to be of great importance as any child of the tribal council are, he would seek the knowledge i have mentioned to best judge his next move"
Arnier the fallen
Arnier the fallen
Filthy Grey Skin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next